Uh oh Bruce Rauner

         When I began to sift through all of the political candidates for Governor of my great home state, Illinois. I noticed about 5 names I knew way to well, and one I did not know at all. This candidate was a private business man, whom had had great success before retiring in October 2012. As a young educated voter, I began to dig into Bruce, and was very happy to see him challenge common business ethics, and the Unions. One of the biggest issues we have in our state is the Union bosses, and the Chicago machine.  This guy seemed to be the golden boy and the one I would probably be casting my vote for, until his flip flop.

          This week it was made public information that Bruce pulled the classic "Flip Flop". Yes were all familiar with it, I'll say one thing to make you happy, and another to make the neighbor happy. But in the political realm this show instability and the inability to stand firm on a decision and or choice.  Although being the guy I was all behind, now I'm second guessing Bruce. As a candidate he is self funded, which I find admirable. His platform, Jobs, Education, taxes, pension reform, Government reform, and spending seem great, but will that flip flop too? We will see in the coming weeks as the primary's near.
                                                                         Bruce Rauner

                                               Republican Candidate for Governor of Illinois.