Gun Control

      As a young man based in Cook County, IL this is a large issue in our area. Some say guns being allowed to private owners whom pass the background verification and apply the right way is a bad idea. I personally am a conservicrat or better know as a moderate. Guns held by private owners in my opinion is not a major issue. I stand behind citizens owning fire arms legally. At the same point I do not feel you need to carry and or conceal a semi automatic AR - 15. This to me seems to be pushing the envelope quite a bit.

     If we could seem to find an equal ground of measurement in society we may have a lot less issues. Republicans and Democrats alike have taken huge issues over this. As a life long conservicrat their opinions in my opinion only lead to larger fights and larger issues. This is not a political Win or loose. This is a right given to the people by the founding fathers of a country which was once a real America. Today that I am not so sure is the case. I say let the voters decide. Put gun control or freedom on the ballot and allow citizens to vote based on their own beliefs. They are the ones paying you to sit and do nothing as is?